2002 funny mail

* Columbine PaintBall MailBag *

Public response has been unexpectedly warm and full of praise!

You are reading the 2002 mail archive

From: Brian Mathews [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 27-Feb-02 16:40
To: [email protected]
Subject: Please read.
Just thought I would let you know how I feel towards your site.  I think you and whoever came up with the recreation of this are just as evil as the real killers.  I despise you.  Many people despise you.  This is terrible, you should not recreate something that was so horrific as this incident.  Please, i ask of you to re-consider a new theme.
We think that World War 2 was pretty horrific and there are plenty of movies and games that attempt to reproduce WW2. We do not understand how this is different. Maybe we are not competent enough to establish double-standards.